Looking for an employee?
Call our sales staff and place your
help wanted ad for only $20 per week.
Insurance Agent focusing on Personal and Commercial Clients,
including sales and servicing Auto, Home, Health, and Crop
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with
the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working as an
Insurance of the Heartland agent may be the career for you!
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer
needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Work with the Agency Principal to establish and meet sales goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate
customers about insurance options.
- Service existing agency clients
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Base plus Commission Income
- Numerous Employee Benefits (after waiting period)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/opportunity for advancement within our office
- High School diploma or GED (College degree preferred)
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail
sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Property & Casualty license (State of Nebraska)
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Crop license (must be able to obtain)
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Strong computer skills with the ability learn new software programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to conduct interviews in the office and in customer’s home or
Please contact Brian at 308-750-2940
with questions. Or you can drop off a
resume at our office at 615 Main St.,
Ansley or mail one to us at
PO Box 159, Ansley, NE 68814